We believe legal advocacy for Political and Electoral Reforms is as essential as any other research. Our commitment to this sphere has resulted in us filing numerous complaints and PILs with Central Information Commission, Supreme Court/ High Court as well as other Central and State agencies. This section documents all details of previous and ongoing RTI disclosures and PILs.
- ADR writ petition on election expenditure in Delhi High court
- Foreign Funding of Political Parties
- Matter before the Delhi High Court on disqualification of Maharashtra CM Mr Ashok Shankarao Chavan on the alleged paid news case; Ashok Shankarao Chavan vs. Madhao rao kindhalkar and others
- Disclosure of MPs' IT returns - Matter pending before the Central Information Commission
- Political Parties Under RTI