"MY NETA SMS" Campaign
Citizens can now easily access complete information on criminal records, assets, liabilities and educational qualifications of their contesting candidates along with the elected ones through a SMS by specifying their constituency name or the pincode of their location.
- During elections in particular state, voters of that state will get information on criminal, financial and educational qualifications of the contesting candidates.
- During non-election period, citizens will be able to access complete background information of sitting MP and MLA of their area.
Getting information using SMS
- Option 1:- SMS MYNETA <constituency name> to 9246556070 or 56070
- Option 2:- SMS MYNETA <pincode> to 9246556070 or 56070SMS charges: Normal SMS charges applicable on 9246556070 and 56070
- Incorrect SMS Text
MY NETA 110016 or MY_NETA 110016
- Wrong or unavailable pincode in SMS Text
- Wrong or unavailable constituency name
- NEW will send 3 messages a week starting immediately till elections. The messages will contain fact based information
Toll Free Helpline
- Toll-free No.: 1-800-110-440
- Day/Hours of operation: Mon-Fri (10am – 6pm)
- Information given: Criminal records, Assets, Liabilities and Education Qualifications.
- Source of Information: Candidate information given in affidavits.
- Initially the information based on earlier affidavits only will be provided. New information based on current affidavits will also be provided as and when it becomes available (usually about 7-8 days before the election dates).
- Journalist's Helpline No.: +91 8010394248